9/16

 What are the top 3 items that you are good at, and what are the top three areas you feel you are weak in?  

Weakness 

When I reflect on my study skills, I can see areas where I am developing strengths as well as places I still need improvement. One of my current weaknesses is my study space. While I know it should be a quiet and comfortable place, I am still transitioning from my house setup and often find myself distracted, which makes it harder to stay focused. 

Another weakness is my note-taking. Although I do take lecture notes, I realize they could be improved. For example, during a group project, I created some HTML and JavaScript for our website, but I should have taken better notes earlier in the process to manage my time more effectively. 

A third weakness is staying consistent with organizing my study sessions; while I gather materials before writing, sometimes I delay starting, which slows down my momentum.

Strength 

Weekly Activity Log

Weekly Activity Log

On the other hand, I am also developing several strong habits. One of my strengths is my study habits around timing. I make sure to begin studying at least thirty minutes after a meal, which helps me feel more focused and comfortable. 

Another strength is that I have gotten better at preparing my materials ahead of time. Having everything ready makes it easier to dive into work without interruptions. 

Finally, I’ve learned that not reading with my lips is an effective technique. I had already avoided this naturally, but now I understand why it helps me read faster and comprehend better. These strengths show me that I’m building a solid foundation for success, while my weaknesses give me clear goals to keep improving.

 

what was type of the project? Was the project well done? How do you like the presentation? Can the project and presentation be improved?
 

  • Otterparsi The project parshed user data and allowed it be converted into other sources. It was well done and touched on all the learning points. It can be improved by allowing different option for the data after it is processed like AI.
  • Security scan summary was a company the drafted complex data issues and created training material . It could be improved by adding different training models and set goals of measured improvement. I enjoyed the presentation it kept me engaged
  • Open energy dashboard was a company that open source and allow user to monitor their browser energy usage . It was really interesting how they used their partnership . A improvement would've been to say some company or sector that would be marketing to .



   
    

 I enjoyed learning about fundamentals of project management and focusing on how to structure a project from conception through to delivery. Covering key phases such as initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing, highlighting the importance of clearly defining deliverables, stakeholders, and success criteria at the start.

I also will use the learning skill in a real world by how to justify projects, estimate costs and benefits, and measure return on investment (ROI). My job really put in a lot resources on the data-driven decisions by asking each department head to use reliable metrics to steer decisions during projects, and ensuring that the financial expectations set early on are revisited and adjusted as the project evolves.

Relaxion 
This week I learned how to play around with HTML backgrounds and make pages look better with different styles, which was fun to test out. I also got a chance to practice some project management skills by helping my team stay organized and sharing ideas for visuals and improvements. Even though I didn’t choose the main direction of the project, I still made sure to contribute in ways that added value and kept us moving forward.


ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAA
1
\
WEEKLY ACTIVITY LOG
http://bit.ly/3pcMLwl
2
SCHEDULE START TIMETIME INTERVALWEEK BEGINNINGDO NOT ALTER CELL BELOW
3
Select Start Time and Time Interval.
Enter Monday's date for Week Beginning.
7:00 AM30 MIN01/16/2230
4
5
MONTUESWEDTHURSFRISATSUN
6
TIME01/16/2201/17/2201/18/2201/19/2201/20/2201/21/2201/22/22
7
7:00 AMChecking AssignmentChecking AssignmentChecking AssignmentReview NotesReview NotesReview Notes
8
7:30 AMUpdating DocumentsChecking AssignmentChecking AssignmentUpdating DocumentsChecking AssignmentReview Notes
9
8:00 AMUpdating DocumentsChecking AssignmentChecking AssignmentChecking AssignmentChecking AssignmentReview Notes
10
8:30 AM
11
9:00 AM
12
9:30 AM
13
10:00 AM
14
10:30 AM
15
11:00 AM
16
11:30 AM
17
12:00 PM
18
12:30 PM
19
1:00 PM
20
1:30 PM
21
2:00 PM
22
2:30 PM
23
3:00 PM
24
3:30 PM
25
4:00 PM
26
4:30 PM
27
5:00 PM
28
5:30 PMReview NotesUpdating DocumentsReview NotesChecking AssignmentChecking Assignment
29
6:00 PMReview NotesUpdating DocumentsChecking AssignmentChecking AssignmentChecking Assignment
30
6:30 PMReview NotesUpdating DocumentsReview NotesChecking AssignmentChecking Assignment
31
7:00 PM
32
7:30 PM
33
8:00 PM
34
8:30 PM
35
9:00 PM
36
9:30 PM
37
10:00 PM
38
10:30 PM
39
11:00 PM
40
11:30 PM
41
12:00 AM
42
12:30 AM
43
1:00 AM
44
1:30 AM
45
2:00 AM
46
2:30 AM
47
3:00 AM
48
3:30 AM
49
4:00 AM
50
4:30 AM
51
5:00 AMChecking AssignmentSubmit DocumentChecking AssignmentChecking Assignment
52
5:30 AMChecking AssignmentSubmit DocumentChecking AssignmentChecking Assignment
53
6:00 AMChecking AssignmentSubmit DocumentChecking Assignment
54
6:30 AM
55
7:00 AMChecking Assignment
56
7:30 AMChecking Assignment
57
8:00 AMChecking Assignment
58
8:30 AM
59
9:00 AMUpdating DocumentsSubmit DocumentChecking AssignmentReview Notes
60
9:30 AMUpdating DocumentsSubmit DocumentChecking AssignmentReview Notes
61
10:00 AMUpdating DocumentsSubmit DocumentChecking AssignmentReview Notes
62
10:30 AM
63
11:00 AM
64
11:30 AM
65
12:00 PM
66
12:30 PM
67
1:00 PM
68
1:30 PM
69
2:00 PM
70
2:30 PM
71
3:00 PM
72
3:30 PM
73
4:00 PM
74
4:30 PM
75
5:00 PM
76
5:30 PM
77
78
Adapted from SMARTSHEET.com
/* Shrink the whole sheet visually */ .shrink-80{ transform: scale(.8); transform-origin: top left; width: max-content; /* prevents squishing */ } /* Make it scroll nicely if it’s still wider than the page */ .sheet-wrap{overflow:auto; max-width:100%;} @media (max-width:900px){ .shrink-80{ transform: scale(.7); } }

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Alex!
    The first portion of your blog is beautifully done, and I love the addition of the Activity Log. It gives the page a nice, interactive touch, and the only revisions I would suggest lie in the display of your schedule and how it is filled. The size is a little large and could benefit from a little resizing for a cleaner scroll. Additionally, including some more details as to how you would spend some of the empty hours working on academics, hobbies, or even breaks would likely help reduce some of the distractions, as you'll have a target focus..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex, it's amazing to meet you! I can relate to you on struggling with finding a productive study space. I am impressed with how well done your study time schedule is, quiet impressive and well thought out! I noticed you planned a lot of time to check and review assignments and notes, I thinking adding more time for specifically working on assignments can give you a stronger plan to successes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog